You and Your Account
By registering for Deenee Service you affirm that you are
- (i) 18 years of age or the applicable age of majority or older in your province, territory, or country, or
- (ii) an emancipated minor.
If you register and subscribe, you agree to:
- (a) provide accurate and current information as prompted by the registration form;
- (b) maintain and update such information so that it is accurate and current at all times;
- (c) not share your password or unique ID or let anyone else access your account other than in those situations permitted under these Terms, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account;
- (d) not use a username with the intent to impersonate another person or in a manner that infringes another person's rights;
- (e) not use a username that is obscene or vulgar; and
- (f) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security related to Deenee Service.
Although certain features and/or content of Deenee Service may be available at no charge to any user, other features and/or content may only be available to who agree to pay for a subscription plan (each, a "Subscription Member"). Each subscription plan may be described in more detail in other areas of the Deenee Service. Any payment terms displayed to you in the process of becoming a Subscription Member are deemed part of these Terms. You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. If auto-renewal is enabled for the Deenee Service you have subscribed for, you will be charged automatically in accordance with the term you selected. We reserve the right to change products and product pricing at any time.
Our License to You
We grant you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, world-wide, license to access and use Deenee Service solely for personal, non-commercial purposes as permitted by these Terms and intended by us through the normal functionality of Deenee Service. This license to you will automatically terminate if you violate these Terms. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest is transferred to you. We may allow you to store encrypted, cached content on your tablet, smartphone or other compatible internet-connected device. You may not transfer copies of cached content to any other device.
We would like to keep Deenee Service as safe as possible for our users but need your help to do so. Accordingly, you agree not to use Deenee Service to:
- (i) violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- (ii) transmit any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, graphically violent, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- (iii) transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- (iv) knowingly transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (v) breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures (including geo-restriction measures);
- (vi) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Deenee Service;
- (vii) remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notations from any Content (as defined below) or User Content (as defined below) of other users;
- (viii) stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- (ix) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (x) interfere with or disrupt Deenee Service or servers or networks connected to Deenee Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to Deenee Service; or
- (xi) rent or lease your account. You also agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses Deenee Service in a manner that sends more request messages to Deenee Service servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser.
Ownership; Restrictions On Use
All right, title, and interest in and to Deenee Service are and will remain the exclusive property of Alif Creations LTD. The content on Deenee Service, including without limitation, text, software, graphics, photos, sounds, animations, characters, videos, User Content (as defined below), interactive features and the like ("Content") and the "Deenee" word mark and design mark, as well as certain other of the names, logos, and materials displayed on or through Deenee Service that constitute trademarks, tradenames, service marks or logos ("Marks") are owned by or licensed to Alif Creations LTD and are subject to copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights under U.K. and international laws. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes Deenee Service or any portion of Deenee Service, including, without limitation, Content and Marks, except as authorized by these Terms or as otherwise authorized in writing by us or our applicable licensors. Deenee Service is provided for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or associated with any Content.
We may provide functionality that enables you to post, upload, submit or otherwise make available text, images, audio, video, presentations, competition entries or other content (“User Content”) to Deenee Service. Access to such functionality may be restricted to users above a certain age. You understand that such User Content may be accessible by the public and we do not guarantee any confidentiality for such User Content.
You retain all of your ownership rights to your User Content. By making User Content available to Deenee Service, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under all intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform such User Content. You also grant each user of Deenee Service a non-exclusive license to view your User Submission through Deenee Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submission as permitted through the normal functionality of Deenee Service and these Terms in perpetuity.
You may not submit User Content that are
- (i) defamatory, harassing, threatening, bigoted, hateful, violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive or that harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity, in each case whether or not such content is protected by law, or
- (ii) otherwise contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
You may not submit User Content that contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally authorized to submit such content and grant us the licenses described above. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content and that the User Content conform to the terms described in this Section 6. You also agree not to enforce any moral rights, ancillary rights or similar rights in or to the User Content against us or our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and agree to procure the same agreement not to enforce from others who may possess such rights. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of submitting and making available such User Content to Deenee Service.
We have the right but not the obligation to monitor, screen, post, remove, modify, store and review User Content submitted to Deenee Service, at any time and for any reason, including to confirm that the User Content are consistent with these terms, without prior notice to you.
We do not endorse or guarantee the opinions, recommendations, or advice contained in any User Submission and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such content.
You can cancel your subscription anytime. You may cancel it in the middle of a subscription period, but the subscription remains paid through the end of the same period.
Please note that Deenee subscriptions purchased via the Apple App Store are governed and controlled by the terms and conditions established by Apple, and likewise subscriptions purchased via Google Play are governed and controlled by the terms and conditions established by Google.
Your right to use Deenee Service automatically terminates if you violate these Terms or any rules or guidelines posted in connection with Deenee Service. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of Deenee Service, for any reason, with or without notice.
Links or Third Party Applications/Devices
Links. Deenee Service may contain links to third party websites or interact with third party applications (including, without limitation, widgets, software, or other software utilities) that are not owned or controlled by Deenee Service. Our provision of a link to any other website or third party application is for your convenience only and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or resource or its contents. We will have no responsibility or liability for any content, information, software, materials or practices of any third party website or third party application.
Devices. If you access Deenee Service using an Apple iOS or Android-powered device, then Apple Inc. or Google, Inc., respectively, will be a third-party beneficiary to this agreement. However, these third-party beneficiaries are not a party to this contract and are not responsible for the provision or support of Deenee Service. You agree that your access to Deenee Service using these devices also shall be subject to the usage terms set forth in the applicable third-party beneficiary’s terms of service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that use of Deenee service is at your sole risk. Deenee service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Alif Creations LTD expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to Deenee service (including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, and non-infringement). We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through Deenee Service or the content of any websites linked to Deenee Service and assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of Deenee Service or the Content on Deenee Service;
- (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/ or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from Deenee Service;
- (v) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through Deenee Service by any third party; and/or
- (vi) for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on or through Deenee Service.
Limitation of Liability
You understand that to the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will Alif Creations LTD or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your (or anyone using your account's) use of Deenee service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent Alif Creations LTD may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold Alif Creations LTD and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Mobile Application or Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
Governing law and disputes
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute you have with us arising out of or relating to these Terms or Deenee Service exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement in the Mobile Application. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Mobile Application after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.